Collection of Best Vivo Themes Download Cool Red Theme For Vivo Android Smartphones V5 V7 V9 V11 V15 Y81 Y83 Y85 Y91 Y93 Y95 Z1 PRO
Information Theme :Name : Red ThemeSize : 8 MBFormat File : .itzUpload : Mediafire
Download Cool Red Theme For Vivo Android Smartphones
This theme name is Red Theme which owned by someone. This theme is not mine, I just want to share only this to our Co-VIVO user who really loves themes. Please give credit to the real owner of this themes. And this theme support in my Vivo, if not working on your smartphone, let me know please. I’ll repair that issue.
About Vivo : Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a Chinese technology company owned by BBK Electronics that designs and manufactures smartphones and smartphone accessories in China, software and online services. The company develops software for its phones, distributed through its Vivo App Store, with iManager included in their proprietary, Android-based operating system Funtouch OS and We are partner with Color OS.
With research and development centers in Shenzhen and Nanjing, Vivo employs 1,600 R&D personnel, as of January 2016.
Since its founding in 2009, Vivo has expanded to over 100 countries around the world. International expansion began in 2014, when the company entered the Thai marketplace. Vivo quickly followed up with launches in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Screenshot Vivo Themes
How To Apply itz Theme on Vivo Smarthpone?
First, you need some additional material to be able to replace and install the itz theme on your Vivo smartphone, including:
- Download the iTheme 4.0 or up version application, then install (download iTheme 4.0)
- Download the .itz Theme that you want to use, you can choose and download the theme that has the format .itz as you wish (Theme Local .itz)
- Download ES File Explorer, then install (you can download it on Google PlayStore, or Download ES File Explorer)
After that :
- Open ES File Explorer
- Click the three (3) bars in upper left corner and scroll until you see the “Show hidden files” and Turn it on.
- Go to your downloaded themes and copy/cut it.
- Go to internal storage > .dwd>b/b/k/t/h/e/m/e or click folder until you see the three (3) folders, then click “T” folder and paste there your downloaded themes.
- Go to iTheme > Local > Local Theme > and click the first theme (other themes don’t have a preview) and Aplly new theme.
Why can I not download themes from iTheme?
If i Theme is downloaded from other channels:The i Theme might be the Chinese version. Due to the copyright limitation, the themes cannot be downloaded. Hope for your understanding.
If it is the original version, follow these steps for a try:
- Change a network, then try again;
- Reboot your phone, then check again;
- Clear the data of i Theme;
- Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
If above measures are not effective, please feel free to contact us.
How to recover the original version of i Theme?
Enter Settings>More Settings>App manager>touch More at the upper right corner>Show system processes>i Theme(For Funtouch OS 4.0 and lower version, access Settings>More settings>Applications>All>i Theme), then touch Uninstall updates to recover the original version.