Here is information from the theme:
Name Theme : Glow Blue Magic
Size : 8 MB
Upload : Mediafire
Fomat : .ITZ
Credit : Workshop Theme
Please give credit to the real owner of these themes to appreciate his work.
Download Glow Blue Magic Theme Vivo Android Smartphone
About Vivo : Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a Chinese technology company owned by BBK Electronics that designs and manufactures smartphones and smartphone accessories in China, software and online services. The company develops software for its phones, distributed through its Vivo App Store, with iManager included in their proprietary, Android-based operating system Funtouch OS and We are partner with Color OS.
With research and development centers in Shenzhen and Nanjing, Vivo employs 1,600 R&D personnel, as of January 2016. Since its founding in 2009, Vivo has expanded to over 100 countries around the world. International expansion began in 2014, when the company entered the Thai marketplace. Vivo quickly followed up with launches in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Screenshot of the Vivo theme
Link Theme From Here
How To Apply itz Theme on Vivo Smarthpones?
- Download the iTheme 4.0 or up version application, then install (download iTheme 4.0)
- Download the .itz Theme that you want to use, you can choose and download the theme that has the format .itz as you wish (Theme Local .itz)
- Download ES File Explorer, then install (you can download it on Google PlayStore, or Download ES File Explorer)
After that :
- Open ES File Explorer
- Click the three (3) bars in upper left corner and scroll until you see the “Show hidden files” and Turn it on.
- Go to your downloaded themes and copy/cut it.
- Go to internal storage > .dwd>b/b/k/t/h/e/m/e or click folder until you see the three (3) folders, then click “T” folder and paste there your downloaded themes.
- Go to iTheme > Local > Local Theme > and click the first theme (other themes don’t have a preview) and Aplly new theme.
Why can I not download themes from iTheme?
If it is the original version, follow these steps for a try:
- Change a network, then try again;
- Reboot your phone, then check again;
- Clear the data of iTheme;
- Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.