Information Font :
Font name: Nina Font ITZ
Font Type: .itz
Download Nina Font ITZ For Vivo V9, V11, V15 and all vivo phones
How To Apply itz Font on Vivo Smarthpone?
- Download the iTheme 4.0 application, then install (download here)
- Download the Fonts .itz that you want to use, you can choose and download the font that has the format .itz as you wish (Download here)
- Download ES File Explorer, then install (you can download it on Google PlayStore, or download it here)
- OPEN ES File Explorer
- Click the three (3) bars in upper left corner and scroll until you see the “Show hidden files” and turn it on.
- Go to your downloaded Font and copy/cut it.
- Go to Internal Storage /.dwd/b/b/k/t/h/e/m/e/F ; click folder until you see the three (3) folders then click “F” folder and paste your font itz.
- Go to iTheme – Click Local Fonts – and click the first Font (other Fonts don’t have a preview) and apply.
Can I change the color of the font?
Currently, the color of the font cannot be changed.
Why are there unreadable codes of the fonts?
If it always happens to some font downloaded in i Theme, please give us a feedback.
If it happens seldom, please perform the below steps for a try:
- Find the font in i Theme, then apply it again;
- Go to Settings>System update to update your phone to the latest version;
- 3. Go to Settings>More settings>Backup and reset>Restore(Reset) all settings. Please don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
Go to i Theme>Local(Mix-match)>Local font>click the font you want to delete, then touch Delete to delete the font.
Warmly Tips: The default fonts cannot be deleted.
This article about Nina Font ITZ For Vivo V9, V11, V15 and all vivo phones